When your pet is no longer able to live pain-free and with dignity, it may be time to think about humane euthanasia. The following organizations offer low-cost end-of-life services for pets. The requirements for assistance vary, so please review the requirements for each individually.
These businesses/programs were compiled as a courtesy and are neither endorsed, nor guaranteed, by Joybound People & Pets.
Clinics Offering Low-Cost Humane Euthanasia
The following clinics operate primarily within Northern California:
- Services available in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Services offered to Contra Costa County residents only.
- Limited space available, currently booked up to six weeks in advance.
- Services available in Oakland, CA.
- Services offered to Oakland residents only.
The following groups operate primarily within Northern California, although many currently are meeting online via video conferencing apps:
- A collection of resources for grieving pet guardians.
- Bronze-tier membership is free.
- Support group serves Alameda, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Contra Costa County residents.